Subaru WRX / WRX STI
This is an incredibly fast, incredibly beautiful, and incredibly engineered rally supercar.
Finnish rally champion Tommi Mäkinen used the Subaru WRX STI to conquer the laps of the world-famous Nürburgring Nordschleife racetrack in Germany, in a record-breaking time of 7 minutes and 55 seconds. Just image what you could do with it. The WRX and WRX STI are all about having heart-racing, adrenaline-pumping, blood-rushing-to-your-head FUN, and doing it all in style, comfort and Subaru’s signature dedication to uncompromised safety.
Comfort and Design
- Leather sports' steering wheel / gear shift and park brake
- Bonnet with gas struts and intercooler scoop
- Electric sunroof
- 18" Aluminium alloy wheels - gun metal (WRX), 18” BBS spoke alloy wheels (WRX STI)
- Rear diffuser
- Touchscreen audio infotainment system with voice activation
- Multifunction display unit with turbo boost gauge
- Smart Keyless Access and push-button start
- Climate control
- Headlights, self-levelling HID with auto off
- 6-speaker Audio CD/USB/AUX/RDS receiver system with MFD integration
- Vehicle Dynamics Control system
- Traction Control System
- ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- SRS airbags
- Brake Assist system
- Ring-shaped passenger safety cell
- 4-wheel disc brakes (WRX), high-performance Brembo brakes (WRX STI)
- Rearview camera
- A Boxer ® engine design results not only in superior power delivery and the typical Subaru thrum in the exhaust note, but also a smooth, balanced drive, playing perfectly into the hands of Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive™.